Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
https://waukeeia.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/openings or call the office directly at 515-233-3539
|Title:||CAREGiver for seniors in their own homes|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 215 N Warrior Ln Suite B Waukee, IA 50263 or 2010 Philadelphia St Suite 9 Ames, IA 50014. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at Waukee 515-978-7991 or Ames 515-233-3539. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.